Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EvE Online - Introduction
Information 
[Image: eve_banner.jpg]
Player-created empires, player-driven markets, and endless ways to embark on your personal sci-fi adventure. Conspire with thousands of others to bring the galaxy to its knees, or go it alone and carve your own niche in the massive EVE universe. Harvest, mine, manufacture or play the market. Travel whatever path you choose in the ultimate universe of boundless opportunity.

What can you do in EvE Online?
1. Open World(Space) PvP (One Server on avg 25,000 People Online)
2. Uncharted Worm Hole Systems (Full Systems, that you can live in and setup bases that are not part of the charted known EvE Universe)
3. Running Missions or PvE (High Sec, Low Sec, Worm Hole Space all have different missions and loot)
4. Faction Warfare PvE (Join a Faction and rage war, based on the lore of the EvE Universe)
5. Market and Stock Market (Market is completely run by Players/CCP)
6. Mining and Industry (Manufacturing ships, ammo, modules, anything and everything in EvE CAN be manufactured. You can make a lot of money from it)
7. Hauling / Logistics (You can accept hauling jobs for corporations that pay big, or just haul items for people)
8. Planetary Interaction (Setup Bases, and manufacture stations on planets and produce items for EvE Market)
9. Group PvP (Join a huge corporation, or make your own and claim sections of space)
10. Hunt Players (There are also invisible ships and stealth ambushes you can do)
11. Learn skills and queue up skills even when you are offline
12. Tons of different ships to pilot, and flying styles (I think over 450 Different ships)
13. Death Matters (Once you get killed everything drops, and anyone can loot anything)
14. Game can be played / tested out completely for FREE. (If you make enough money in game you can also pay for your subscription with in-game money)

Awesome flow chart of some of the things you can do in EvE Online
FLOW CHART

How can I join you in EvE?
Getting Started in EvE (I am here to help as well)
Trial Sign Up Page (It is also avaliable on [Image: steam.png]Steam)
I have been part of The Exchange Collective for a while now, good group of guys that will help out and teach anyone willing to learn. They are part of a huge alliance that owns a pocket of 0.0 Null Sec Space. You can join me and we can turn this into an epic space adventure.
https://gate.eveonline.com/Corporation/T...Collective

Still not Convinced? Check out this Amazing trailer put together by EvE and the community.

** I will be honest, its a lot to take in but the game is amazing and its even more fun with friends **
** If you have any questions or comments let me know, ill try to help as much as I can. **
Owner of teamGF Gaming
Twitter // Twitch // Youtube - teamGF, Game, Share, Follow...
Yup, I'm on it. This weekend Sir!
(05-25-2017, 06:22 PM)ChippyMinton Wrote: Yup, I'm on it. This weekend Sir!

Nice, do you like the intro? Should I add more stuff or?
Owner of teamGF Gaming
Twitter // Twitch // Youtube - teamGF, Game, Share, Follow...
(05-25-2017, 06:23 PM)Blucid Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 06:22 PM)ChippyMinton Wrote: Yup, I'm on it. This weekend Sir!

Nice, do you like the intro? Should I add more stuff or?

I think it's really good. Great to have the facts bullet pointed. I think you've got the right amount of info, any more and it starts heading into 'too much text to read' territory.